No products in the cart.
All prices are shown in Australian Dollars and exclude GST and Freight.
Prices are current at the time of publishing; however DCI International Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend pricing and product information at any time without notice.
First orders are on a proforma basis only
Minimum order is $600 excluding GST and Freight, thereafter a 30 day from date of statement account may be applied for by submitting a completed credit application form which will be assessed by our office for approval.
Credit application forms can be downloaded from our website and once completed faxed to DCI International Pty Ltd on 03 95880071.
Once account status has been approved the terms are:
- Payments received within 30 Days from date of statement.
- Goods remain the property of DCI International Pty Ltd until paid for in full. Customers could be placed on the PPSR register for account purposes.
- No order shall be binding on DCI International Pty Ltd.
- Minimum Order is $600 – DCI International Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a packing and handling fee of $15 in addition to the freight charges for all orders under $600.
- Backorders will be dispatched at the customer’s cost.
- Procedures for overdue accounts will be per the terms and conditions of the credit application form.
- Accounts which are sent to Debt Collection for recovery will have all legal costs and commissions added to the claim
- Claims to DCI International Pty Ltd will not be recognized unless:
- made within 7 days of receipt of the goods
- Claims made for goods purchased by the consumers should be returned to DCI International with a copy of the original proof of purchase (your till receipt)
- We reserve the right to refuse a claim without valid proof of purchase.
- All claims must be communicated in writing by email or fax
How to Order
To place orders through the DCI International website one must first establish a wholesale login.
To apply for a wholesale login account simply click on Wholesale Login, fill out all the appropriate fields and submit your request by clicking on the button “Apply for wholesale access”.
You will be contacted by a representative of DCI International to verify your details. If approved, you will be sent an email confirming the activation of a wholesale login with the username and password you set in the application. The username and password is created by you, only you will have access to this information.
Alternatively, if you have established an account but have forgotten your password please use the password retrieval tool available here.
How to order:
- Enter your unique username and password into the respective fields on the Wholesale Login page. Once your details have been verified, you will be redirected to a page confirming your successful login.
- To view the range of products on offer simply navigate to the gallery. Please note that some brands may offer multiple designs, and as such will require you to drill down to the desired design before viewing individual products.
- To view further information or a larger image on a specific product, click on the item code.
- To add a product to your shopping list click on the “add to order” button contained within the product listing.
- Once a list has been created by adding a product, the user will have a number of options:
- Return back to the gallery and add more products to your list by selecting “Keep Shopping”.
- Modify the amount of a product by changing its quantity field and hitting “Update Order”.
- Delete a product by entering in a value of “0” to the quantity field and hitting “Update Order”.
- Once you are happy with the list of products and quantities on your shopping order, simply click on the “Checkout” button at the bottom of the page.
- A summary of your order will be displayed at the top of the page, whilst below you will be asked to fill out all information pertaining to billing and delivery. You will be required to agree to the terms and conditions in order to process the shopping list.
- After all the required information has been entered and a final review of your order has been made, simply hit the “Submit Order” to complete your DCI International order.
- A receipt of your order will be both presented on screen and sent to your email address.
Excellent Customer Service
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, professional selection advice and fast delivery.
Satisfaction – Guaranteed!
We’re so confident you’ll love our range; we cover them with a 100% satisfaction Guarantee. The Guarantee is dependent on the goods being used for the sole purpose and in the manner for which they were manufactured. This requires all care instructions and manufacturer’s recommendations be adhered to.
The guarantee differs between various products due to variation in the cost and quality of the materials used in each product.
Colour matching cannot be guaranteed due to different dye lots.
Details of the above guarantee are available on the labels and boxing of all products. Only guarantees provided by DCI International Pty Ltd will be binding.
Quality – Price
Our urban cutlery range is both hand forged and or dropped forged and each individual piece is hand polished and finished.
The urban cutlery range offers you a hand crafted cutlery piece that is compatible in price to machined products.