No products in the cart.
Laguiole is manufactured in P.R.C according to this renowned French Cutlery design.
The Laguiole is manufactured by combining 8 individual metal components & 2 ABS handles that make up this unique French Design.
This cutlery is manufactured only for the purpose for which it was intended.
The ABS handles are food safe.
If the cutlery is accidentally mishandled or dropped it should be inspected for damage before further use.
Whilst stainless steel cutlery is highly resistant to staining and corrosion, even the finest alloys will suffer if corrosive food chemicals, common salts (present in tap water), vinegar, eggs, some harsh detergents and bleaches are not removed by proper washing, rinsing and drying procedures.
Please note the following care instructions for the safe use and to prolong the life of your cutlery:
- Before using your cutlery for the first time, we recommend that you wash it in hot water using a mild washing up liquid followed by a thorough rinse and prompt drying with a soft cloth
- Avoid leaving your cutlery unwashed for prolonged periods after use as harsh or acidic foods may cause discolouration and even corrosion.
- Following dishwashing cycle remove your cutlery and hand dry. Harsh detergents and salts left undried on the surface of the cutlery may cause Discolouration and Pitting. Be sure to follow the dishwashers manufacturer’s instructions.
- Knife blades are made of a special grade of Stainless Steel to enable a high Quality cutting edge. It is especially important to dry knives after washing in order to preserve finish.
- Never leave salt or food on unwashed cutlery, always rinse off immediately after use and before placing in the dishwasher. Never leave cutlery to soak for long periods of time
- When hand washing, use warm water with added soap or liquid detergent and rinse thoroughly and dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive washing powders, steel wool scourers or bleach. Do not scour with an abrasive pad or with wire wool.
- Do not use silver cleaner on stainless steel
- Do not expose cutlery to a flame
- As knives are sharp, caution should be taken when handling knives. It is recommended that cutlery should be examined for any wear over time.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS OF AGE.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT YOUR ENAMELWARE:
- The enamelware surface is applied by hand.
- Minor surface irregularities and unfinished edges are a normal result of the metalworking and enamelling process.
- As with any kind of dinnerware, some scratching and dulling of the surface may occur over time.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Do not scrub with abrasive materials on the enamel surface. Clean with a soap-scouring pad or sponge.
- Use sharp utensils with care to prevent scratching.
- Do not use enamelware in the microwave.
- Allowing enamelware to boil dry can damage the enamel.
- If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off and allow to cool slowly adding liquid.
- Enamel coated steel is hard and tough, however like all good ceramic finishes this may chip if mishandled.
- Ensure that your enamelware is thoroughly washed dried between uses to maintain the appearance.
Please be aware that every precaution is taken to minimise any slight imperfections. By understanding the nature of the product and with proper care, this enamelware should last for many years to come.