No products in the cart.
Wilton Armetale Boxing and Introduction
WILTON ARMETALE INTRODUCTION
Wilton Armetale – Capturing The Spirit of Your Life
Substantial and beautiful this metal serveware can be used for Cooking, Serving and Chilling Food. (See Care Instructions)
Enjoy it Hot – Perfect for Oven, Stove or Grill. Food Stays Hot Longer. Heat will not damage the finish
Enjoy it Cold – Chill and Serve. Keeps Food Cold Longer. Easy Clean Up.
Created from Recycled metal, Armetale products are designed to last a lifetime. Armetale metal products will not break, crack, chip or rust under normal use making them timeless heirlooms for generations to come.
A Care Instruction and Warranty Card are enclosed in every box.
SKU: SKU-ID-5478 Category: Wiltonarmetale
- Wash with mild soap. Rinse with hot water and dry
- Automatic Dishwashers are NOT recommended. Detergents, harsh chemicals and hard water may harm the metal’s finish.
- Slight scratches are normal and add to the patina and character of the piece.
- As with any metal it is not recommended that food be stored in your pieces for a sustained period of time, especially foods containing fatty acids, salad dressing or vinegar.
- When cooking some discoloration or staining may occur. Avoid using products containing propellants e.g. oil spray or foods with high acidic content.
- If staining or discolouration does occur , combine baking soda with water or vinegar to form a paste. Rub the paste on the piece with a soft cloth (slight bubbling may occur). Thoroughly wash, rinse and towel dry the piece. Discoloration MAY be removed with the use of Wilton Armetale Polish, then thoroughly wash by hand, rinse with hot water and towel dry the piece.
Wilton Armetale Serveware is guaranteed against breakage.